At Doors Plus we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase.
We therefore recommend you read our Refund and Returns Policy prior to you making a purchase from Doors Plus, so you are familiar with our policy on refunds and returns and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
We also recommend you immediately inspect any Product(s) that we deliver to you, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the Product(s), including that the Product(s) are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About our Refund & Returns Policy
This is the Refund and Return Policy of Doors Plus, and applies where you make a purchase online from www.doorsplus.com.au.
Change of Mind
Subject to “cancellation of orders”, please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the Product(s) cheaper elsewhere.
We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
Cancellation of Order
As Doors Plus starts processing your order promptly after you place it, a cancellation of the whole or part of your order will cause loss to Doors Plus.
Doors Plus will accept a cancellation only if you notify Doors Plus before its first dispatch date of your order.
If you cancel the whole or part of your order for any reason that is not based on a statutory right (such as the Consumer Guarantees) or warranty claim, Doors Plus reserves the right to deduct from any refund or credit due to you, an amount equivalent to fifteen percent (15%) of the price of the cancelled order.
Any Refunds will be processed by us and will normally be processed within 7 days.
Product(s) Damaged in Transit
If any Product(s) arrive damaged, please contact us as at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Doors Plus will arrange to have the damaged Product(s) returned to a Doors Plus Store and either arrange for a replacement of the Product(s) or refund the price to you. Damaged Product(s) must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
Where Doors Plus considers the Product(s) to have breached a consumer guarantee, any shipping costs to return the Product(s) to Doors Plus will be at Doors Plus’s cost.
To make a warranty claim, You must
- Notify Doors Plus within a reasonable time. This timeframe may vary from product to product and may depend on the type of product you purchased and the price you paid. Typically you must notify Doors Plus within seven (7) days of receipt of the Product(s).
- You must provide Doors Plus with:
- all information relevant to the claim including the order number, photos of the alleged defect and reasonable evidence showing proof of purchase. The original sales invoice is the best proof of purchase.
- evidence that the Product(s) has been installed correctly and is used in accordance with the Doors Plus instructions supplied with the Product(s) referring to the Terms and Conditions of Sale; and
- make the Product available for inspection by Doors Plus so that Doors Plus may carry out all necessary work with the Product. You may be required to pay labour costs, assessment and/or freight fees, such as where Product(s) are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty do not apply. We may provide you with an indicative fee, which fee may vary due to reasons beyond our control.
Product(s) returned for replacement will be assessed and/or replaced within a reasonable time. You may be provided with an indicative replacement time, which time may vary due to reasons beyond ours or the manufacturers reasonable control, such as part availability and incorrect fault description.
The benefits given to You in respect of the above warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies under Australian Law (including the Australian Consumer Laws) which may apply to goods and/or services to which the warranty applies.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights Under the Australian Consumer Law
The following statement applies if the supply of the Product(s) is a consumer sale as defined under the Australian Consumer Laws:
- The Product supplied by Doors Plus comes with Consumer Guarantees that cannot be excluded by the Australian Consumer Laws;
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a ‘major failure’ and for compensation for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
- You are entitled to repair or replacement if the Product(s) daily to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a ‘major failure’.
As to the Australian Consumer Laws, Doors Plus refer s You to https://www.accc.gov.au/system/files/Consumer%20Guarantees%20A%20guide%20for%20consumers_0.pdf for more information.
Where you have any questions or concerns relating to your Order, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.